Hello and welcome to my online portfolio! I'm Addison - a project manager based in Meridian, Idaho. I've been working in client services for 6+ years, ranging from roles in customer services, sales, and now - project management. If you'd like to know more, please continuing exploring my site.
Thank you for visiting!
Companies I've worked with
I'm very grateful to have worked with some wonderful companies over the past few years.
Why Choose Me
Please take a moment to review my past experience.
December 2022 - Present
Next Door Marketer Inc.
Assistant Project Manager
- Defined the project scope
- Planned, tracked, and reported on project performance
- Assessed and managed potential project risks
- Checked all project documentation was completed correctly and remained up to date
May 2022 - December 2022
Transportation Security Administration
Transportation Security Officer
- Followed strict Homeland Security operating procedures to ensure thorough screening of passengers and property through the security checkpoint
- Completed routine trainings and briefings in order to stay up-to-date with emerging and continuously evolving threats to national security
- Assisted passengers with understanding security procedures in an effort to bridge the gap and instill a sense of community trust with the public
September 2019 - January 2022
Expeditors Tradewin LLC
Trade Analyst II
- Resolved trade compliance issues for US Customs Brokers
- Gained proficiency with Excel, Outlook, and CRMs
- Consistently met deadlines with accuracy by working with a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities by handling inbound support and sorting data
- Initiated a new training curriculum for the company
January 2018 - August 2018
- Documented accurate and concise reports for clients
- Attained strong listening skills by practicing active listening
- Achieved a record for fastest average handle time in one week
Where did I learn these skills?
Gaining a degree was the kick-starter to my career!
Brigham Young University - Idaho, Class of 2018
B.A. in International Studies, Minor in Spanish
The curriculum gave me a strong understanding of communication and interaction, provided leadership experiences amongst my peers, and taught me strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. It also gave me an attentive nature to organization and detail, and a drive to make the world a better place.